Engage your users with your content. Let them provide you a quick feedback about your content, whether they liked it or not.
This plugin is the pro version of the free plugin available in the market which is http://www.wpfruits.com/downloads/wp-plugins/wp-like-dislike-counter-plugin/
By popular demands from our customers, who have used the free version, we came with a new & improved premium version of the notable plugin “Like- Dislike Counter” aka LDC. The new version of the plugin has more features, more styles and more of the premium support to spread the magic. The plugin comes with power-packed features to work with and below they are:
Like Dislike counter adds cool button to your posts, pages or comments. This particular plugins lets your users provide you a feedback whether they like or dislike your posts or they agree or disagree or whatever sense you may want it to use.
Here are some important features for the plugin
- Its highly customizable. You can configure what text you want to display beyond the icons, you can define that for each type for posts, pages and comments.
- It comes with 5 different set of icons to choose from. You can choose from the available 5 set of icons.
- You don’t need to know code to use this plugin. Just install the plugin. Make settings in the back-end and woof its there on your posts and pages and comments
- Comes with a widget to show most liked posts or pages in the sidebar.
- For advance users: Template code ready if you want to use it on your own way. Its for the users who know what they are doing.
This plugin gets your people get an idea of what people are liking and what not. This one is a must have plugin for bloggers.
Here is a look at the back-end for the plugin
Choose from 5 Different cool styles for the like dislike icons
You can choose from 5 different icon sets available. Choose the one that matches the looks of your website.
Make setting for the look of the plugin
This Great Plugin allows you to choose where you want to display the like dislike counter. You have full control over it. You can enable disable it for:
- Blog Page
- Category Page
- Tag Page
- Author Page
- Taxonomy Page
- Date Archive
You can also define that text that you want to display next to the icon for posts, pages and comments respectively.
LDC comes with a Widget
Like Dislike Counter Comes with a Widget to show the most liked or most disliked posts or pages. This way your reader will know what most of the people are reading and they will interact more with the content.